The RODEO

Events Coming Up

Lydia Lemos

Here at West Early College we are having many fun/crazy upcoming events happening. First, on October 12, 2018 students are getting ready for the PSAT and SAT in April by having our first PSAT and SAT practice from 7:45am- 11:25am. At West Early college we really do care about each other so by doing that on October 29, 2018, we will be wearing pink for a $1 to support and fundraise for Breast Cancer Awareness month. While later that night we will be having our annual Trick or Treat street from 5pm-7pm. Trick or Treat street will have food, kid-friendly games, and our scary haunted school tour. Since Halloween is right around the corner students are able to dress up in their costumes but they aren’t allowed to have blood, masks, and the costumes have to be school appropriate.

On October 29th, the Trick or Treat street will be in our school around 5pm. All the good stuff will be in the cafeteria. There will be games, food and we`ll  be having scheduled haunted school tours about every ten minutes. Kids will participate in games like Pumpkin Golf, Ghost Poop, Candy Corn Race etc. and win candy. The entry will cost a dollar or a can of food. So come in and have fun with friends and family!